SPICY. SAVOURY. TANGY
60ml Gente de Mezcal Espadín
120ml organic tomato juice
30ml lemon juice
4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
4 dashes of Tabasco, (or hot pepper sauce)
1 pinch sea salt
1 pinch of black pepper
1 stick of celery
1 tsp Mustard / Horseradish (to taste)
Sprig of rosemary
Stemless wine glass or wine glass
- Run a lemon slice around the rim of a coupe.
- Tip salt into a small plate and dip the rim in the salt until it is covered with your desired amount of salt. Set aside.
- Add plenty of ice and all of your ingredients to a shaker or stirring glass.
- Stir for 20 seconds
- Pour the mix into a fresh glass. Top up with fresh ice.
- If desired, garnish with aromatic herbs such as rosemary or thyme.